Made to Order- Epoxy resin Ocean wall art made with a cradled birchwood panel ranging between 7/8 to 1.25 inches thick, ready to hang. Artworks are to be created and signed by artist Lauren MacLeod and will include a certificate of authenticity.
- Choose your size panel in the options section to begin.
- Colors, composition, and sand textures, as well as the edition of island formations, specific geographic regions, and realistic foliage, can be customized to your specifications. Please list as many requirements as you like in the notes section of the order. I am happy to take into consideration all the design elements you may want for your artwork and do my best to communicate what is possible with you. I will work closely with you via email to achieve the best possible outcome for your design. Please make sure you use a good email in the order so that I may communicate with you.
- The artworks pictured in this listing are a representation of what your piece could look like. They are all previous works of mine that have been sold. You may also want to look through my current original art listings as well as the previous works section of this website for more inspiration. I encourage you to save the pictures of artworks you like best, so that you may show them to me.
- All measurements listed are in inches. Artworks can be created vertically or horizontally. If you have a preference, please list it in the order notes. I will email you within 48hrs after you purchase a custom item to talk about your one of a kind creation.
- Here are some standard sizes of wall art to hang above furniture in your home and there is a chart in the listing pictures above to help guide you.
Twin bed, choose art that’s between 22-30” wide.
Full bed, choose art that’s between 30-41” wide.
Queen bed, choose art that’s between 34-45” wide.
King bed, choose art that’s between 43-57” wide.
For art above a fireplace, match the width of the art to the width of the fireplace opening.
For a 96” sofa, get 54-72” art.
For a 72” sofa, get 41-54” art.
For a 60” table, choose art that’s between 34-45” wide.
- Prices are based on a calculated price per square foot and range between $200 per sqft for pieces up to 12x12, $180 per sqft for pieces up to 12x48, and $150 per sqft for works larger than 18x24.
- Custom orders can take anywhere from 10-20 days to create depending on my production schedule. I will keep you updated on every element of the production of your artwork from beginning to end.
- The calculated shipping weight you will be charged upon checkout is based on previous artworks I have sold in that size range. Depending on the final weight of the piece and its size, there may be additional shipping charges. I try to always avoid any additional charges to you, and will usually incur small differences in cost. However, if there is a significant overage in shipping you will be notified and billed through PayPal for the difference. This must be paid before any artwork is shipped.
-Larger pieces over the size of 24x48 are subject extra handing fees due to their size and weight. Any additional fee by the shipping company (Usually UPS) can be calculated once the piece is completed and weighed. Shipping options for international orders on larger artworks can be arranged per the customer's preference via private freight, and insured shipment options.
* There are NO refunds or exchanges on original artwork.